Who are we?
Since 1978, Larue Pest Management has lived by our motto that strong roots produce beautiful leaves. Fueled by an unwavering dedication to our core values, Larue’s roots grow deep within the communities we serve. Strength, teamwork, responsibility, integrity and promise represent the beautiful leaves that we strive to produce every single day. We offer an environment where each and every team member has the power to improve people’s lives, provide peace of mind and deliver our promise of total customer satisfaction.
Do you have what it takes to be a phenomenal Outside Sales Representative at Larue? Your success would depend on how well you can learn about a potential customer's needs and recommend the appropriate services we can provide for them. Whether it's protecting their home and its surrounding environment from unwanted pests, or creating a lush, green landscape for them to spend time in, your objective would be to continually look for ways that we can make a positive impact their life, while improving revenue for Larue Pest Management.
Functions and Duties:
- Using available marketing tools, build and implement an aggressive sales plan to solicit new customers and conduct inspections of pest and lawn-related needs.
- Continually seek out new ways to secure business and increase revenues. Analyze new territories/markets for potential business.
- Become involved in community events or clubs that provide opportunities to promote the company’s business.
- Follow up with all creative leads and house calls.
- Provide information, details, and facts that help educate the consumer and establish the need for service.
- Maintain or exceed all sales goals.
- Conduct detailed and thorough inspections of building, related structures and landscape areas to determine the need for services. Inspect and verify beyond what may have been requested/reported by the customer.
- Continually establish relationships with customers and, at all times, promote excellent customer service, quality, integrity, and professionalism.
- Prepare agreements accurately. Explain all service terms and conditions with customer to ensure they have complete understanding of what was sold.
- Meet with customers after the sale, when necessary, to promote strong customer relations and to develop additional sales/referrals.
- Attend all required meetings.
- Provide feedback on marketing and promotional tools. Offer recommendations, when necessary.
- Complete required service records, customer reports, graphs, time records, or others, in accordance with company procedures and state/federal regulations.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends, regulations, technical data, new products, safety standards, construction materials and equipment.
- Inform management of any customer issues or concerns that are not completely resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Sales, entomology, lawn and landscape care preferred
- Solving problems
- Calculating numbers
- Organizing time and activities
- Using technology
- Writing and speaking
- Valid drivers license that meets insurance company minimum standards for coverage
- Incentives & Awards
- Generous Paid Time Off Plans
- Family Atmosphere
- Company Vehicle
- In-Depth Industry Orientation
- Great Advancement Opportunities
- Company Matched Simple IRA
- Health and Dental Insurance
This is a Drug-Free Workplace Offering Equal Employment Opportunities. Applications are received and employees are hired without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran's status, citizenship status, or any other protected classes under state, local, or country regulations. The receipt of this application does not mean that job openings exist and does not obligate us in any way. We appreciate your interest in our organization.