Who are we?
Since 1978, Larue Pest Management has lived by our motto that strong roots produce beautiful leaves. Fueled by an unwavering dedication to our core values, Larue’s roots grow deep within the communities we serve. Strength, teamwork, responsibility, integrity and promise represent the beautiful leaves that we strive to produce every single day. We offer an environment where each and every team member has the power to improve people’s lives, provide peace of mind and deliver our promise of total customer satisfaction.
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Does learning about plants and how they grow interest you? If so, this could be the job for you!
As a Lawn and Shrub Care Technician at Larue you'll help improve our client's quality of life by creating a green, healthy lawn and landscape for them to spend time in.
Functions and Duties:
- Carefully inspect, diagnose, and/or verify lawn, shrub and tree related problems for clients and future clients.
- Aggressively identify service needs for beyond what customers may have been aware of.
- Perform a variety of landscape maintenance services over both residential and commercial properties. Inspect work for completeness, quality and accuracy.
- Research information, when necessary, to verify pest or nutrient related problems and to identify specific solutions.
- Respond to customer service calls and follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved satisfactorily.
- Continually build relationships with customers and, at all times, promote excellent customer service, quality, integrity, and professionalism.
- Attend all required meetings.
- Complete required service records, customer reports, time records, or others, in accordance with company procedures and state/federal regulations.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends, regulations, technical data, new products, safety standards, construction materials and equipment.
- Inform management of any customer issues or concerns that are not completely resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Properly maintain all service equipment, including vehicles. Immediately refer any problems to management.
- Clean equipment or vehicles as needed or required.
- Prepare all equipment and vehicle prior to beginning of each workday.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Successful drug screening results
- Reading and writing
- Listening and explaining
- Organizing and planning
- Providing service and selling
- Identifying and solving problems
- Attention to details and exercising appropriate caution
- Doing simple mathematics
- Learning new technologies and methods
- Building relationships with others
- Working cooperatively as part of a team
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Incentives & Awards
- Generous Paid Time Off Plans
- Family Atmosphere
- In-Depth Industry Orientation
- Great Advancement Opportunities
- Company Matched Simple IRA
- Health and Dental Insurance
This is a Drug-Free Workplace Offering Equal Employment Opportunities. Applications are received and employees are hired without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran's status, citizenship status, or any other protected classes under state, local, or country regulations. The receipt of this application does not mean that job openings exist and does not obligate us in any way. We appreciate your interest in our organization.