Are you a good listener with a positive attitude and a bit of a competitive streak? If this sounds like you, then we would love to have you join our team!
Whether it's protecting a family from unwanted pests, or creating a lush, green landscape for them to spend time in, your objective would be to look for ways that we can provide a solution to their household needs, while improving revenue for Larue. Account Specialists are part of our professional sales team and are responsible for selling, transferring and providing information to potential and current clients by phone, text and email.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Answer calls, emails and text message and document interactions
- Interact with prospects to qualify their needs
- Explain company services and match to identified needs
- Close sales and schedule initial services
- Make outbound calls to cross-sell and up-sell clients
- Introduce additional service and/or product lines to new and existing clients
- Maintain accurate and complete records of sales activities
- Follow up with new clients to ensure satisfaction
- Participate in occasional off-site sales and marketing events
- Provide back-up for client service team
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Attend meetings and coaching sessions as required
- Project a warm and friendly presence over the phone.
- Familiarity with basic operations of Windows/Apple operating systems, Chrome internet browser and Google’s G Suite (Gmail, Chat, Docs, etc).
- Strong writing and typing skills.
- Ability to persuasively present products and services to meet customer needs, address and overcome objection and close sales.
- Demonstrate dedication to provide the highest quality of service to the customer.
- Be ambitious to meet daily, weekly and monthly goals and stay motivated to complete work objectives.
- Organize work and time to ensure delivery of results and display a strong work ethic.
- Remain calm and reasonable during tense or stressful situations, resolve complaints with customers in a positive constructive manner and freely share information.
- Constantly pursue self-development, seek feedback from others and be receptive to mentoring and constructive feedback.
- Quickly learn and apply knowledge learned through formal training and on-the-job experiences to perform the job.
- Expertly navigate between multiple screens, databases, and complex data entry systems.
- Available to work during our hours of operation, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Must obtain QualityPro Certification within 6 months of being in the role.
- Must complete Sentricon University‘s Certified Sentricon Specialist program within 6 months of being in the role.
- College degree preferred
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Minimum of 6 months experience working with customers required; 1 year preferred
- 6 months working in a call center preferred
- 6 months in commission-based sales preferred
- At least 6 months of employment using a computerized system as a central part of the job preferred
- Pay for this position is performance based.
- You will be paid hourly, plus sales commissions. Typically, new hires make an average of $35,000-$45,000 in the first year.
- Incentives & Awards
- Generous Paid Time Off Plans
- Family Atmosphere
- In-Depth Industry Orientation
- Advancement Opportunities
- Company Matched Simple IRA
- Health and Dental Insurance
Who are we?
Since 1978, Larue Pest Management has lived by our motto that strong roots produce beautiful leaves. Fueled by an unwavering dedication to our core values, Larue’s roots grow deep within the communities we serve. Strength, teamwork, responsibility, integrity and promise represent the beautiful leaves that we strive to produce every single day. We offer an environment where each and every team member has the power to improve people’s lives, provide peace of mind and deliver our promise of total customer satisfaction.